Camp Meeting: Classic Banjo & Old Fiddle Tunes
- Leather Breeches
- The Jay-Hawk
- Camp Meeting Jig
Bubba Hutch, The Banjo Newsletter says:
"This release includes some really fine banjo picking, frailing and fiddle work...They have put together an enchanting album that is a true pleasure to listen to. You can't go wrong with this one."
Mary Larsen, Fiddler Magazine says:
"Camp Meeting is a collection of 22 great tunes...most obscure! Curly & Carole Anne are outstanding musicians. Highly Recommended..."
- "The Last Patrol", by Parke Hunter, 1904
- "Leather Breeches", Traditional
- "Fight About The Fireside", from One Thousand Fiddle Tunes
- "Harry's Jig/Skiowa Jig/Congo Minor Jig", from the playing of Harry C. Brown / James Buckley / Golby & Shepard
- "Slim Gals", from Clayton McMichon
- "Shattuck's Reel/Casey's Hornpipe", by Zeke Backus / from Casey Jones
- "Radetzky March", by Johann Strauss (1848)
- "Camp Meeting Jig", by Dan Emmett
- "Sleepin' Lula/Old Blue Sow", Traditional / Enos Canoy
- "Eqyptian Princess", by Joe Morley (c. 1911)
- "Twin Katy's Reel/Grape-Vine Twist Jig/Dar's Sugar in de Gourd", from One Thousand Fiddle Tunes /James Buckley
- "The Jay Hawk", by Parke Hunter (1909)
- "Wild Horse", from Posey Rorrer
- "Edmonton Airbus/Monaghan Twig", by Unknown / James Kelly and Paddy O'Brien
- "Miss DeJersey's Memorial", by Pat Shaw
Radetzky March and all second banjo and bass parts arranged by Curly Miller. Banjo Solos from the library of The American Banjo Fraternity.